Do your benefits still meet the needs of your employees?
Where do you start to come up with a tailored plan ?
How do you stabilize costs over the long term?
At a time where it’s hard to find labour, how do you stand out to attract the best professionals?
Aimed at businesses of any size, associations, and multi-business groups, our consulting services aim to:
As you can see, we are by your side from day 1 and throughout the life cycle of your plans.
We avoid the usual formats, which are often too rigid and demanding, especially for SMEs, and prefer to build personalized plans.
the plan type
- Self-insured plan
- Multi-insurer plan
- Modular plan
- Multi-employer plan (pooled-risk)
- Association plan
the health and well-being coverage
- Basic life insurance
- Life insurance for dependentsv
- Accidental death and mutilation insurance
- Accidental death and mutilation insurance for dependents
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Dental care insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Out-of-country and travel insurance
- Employee assistance program — EAP
- Health spending accounts
- Cost Plus arrangements
the high value-added plans
- Mail-delivery pharmacy
- Health and well-being prevention program
the retirement plan
- Group RRSP, VRSP, and TFSA
- Defined contribution or benefit plan
- Deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- Complementary plans such as RPP, IPP, TPP
- And many more
Maximizing the coverage-price ratio is a good start in making benefits truly a benefit for the company.